1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
EFA European Fashion Academy UG
41747 Viersen Allemagne
Phone: + 49 (0)2162 1069817
Mobile phone : + 33 7 83022971
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
A. When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.europeanfashionacademy.com, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• The date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• browser used and, if applicable, your computer's operating system and the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
B. When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter or invitations for events on a regular basis. For the receipt of the newsletter or the invitation, the provision of an e-mail address is sufficient. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail at any time
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than the ones listed below. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given your express consent under Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a DSGVO to do so,
• the disclosure under Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
• if there is a legal obligation to pass on in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit.c DSGVO, and
• this is permitted by law and required by Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit.b DSGVO for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis Tools
A. Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. Those interests must be regarded as justified within the meaning of the abovementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
B. Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continuously optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies are used (see point 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• Browser type/version,
• operating system used,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• Time of the server request,
transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the design of these websites according to their needs. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required to do so by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that mapping is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to the full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/).
C. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO Social Plug-ins in order to make our Academy better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
On our website, social media plug-ins from Facebook are used to make the use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. It is an offer from Facebook. When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook's servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated by it into the website. By integrating the plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also posted to Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and the needs of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e..B. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection notices of Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/).
Plug-ins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. The Twitter plug-ins (tweet button) can be identified by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found at: (https://about.twitter.com/).
7. Affected rights
You have the right to:
• To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on its details;
• In accordance with Article 16 DSGVO, immediately request the correction of inaccurate or complete your personal data stored by us;
• In accordance with Article 17 DSGVO require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• In accordance with Article 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in so far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO;
• In accordance with Article 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
• Pursuant to Art. 7 sec. 3 DSGVO, revoke your once-granted consent to us at any time. As a result, we may not continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future;
• To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 DSGVO as a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence.
8. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are reasons for doing so, which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we implement without specifying a specific situation. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, send an e-mail to email@example.com
9. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the common Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Typically, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted by the closed display of the bowl or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.